Are you looking for your next step up into managing a product? Are you looking to work for a company that rewards excellent people and progresses them?.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a minimum of 2-3 years media sales experience across print : digital : events, to work on an internationally recognised market leading media platform.
As part of the role you will need to be an ambitious, highly self-motivated and professional individual who has strong communication skills, is confident when interacting with clients by phone, face to face, email and via social media.
Your daily activities will include speaking with clients and advertising agencies, advising and pitching over the phone and face to face with formal or informal presentations.
The brand consists of print magazine, website, digital newsletter service and events.
You will also be an excellent new business ‘hunter’ leading the charge and helping the existing team to identify and acquire an expanded range of new clients.
Working closely with senior management and the editorial team, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skill set and become involved in a fast moving and rewarding business sector with real opportunity for strong career growth.
OTE is generous and there is a career plan to fast track the right candidate into a management position.
Job duties -
· Generating and maximising business by phone, email and face to face
· Selling advertising across multiple platforms including print, digital and events whilst meeting / exceeding targets and adhering to deadline(s).
· Maintaining existing and developing client relationships
· Seek out new business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
· Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to create and form excellent client relationships
· Successfully achieve and/or exceed specified individual, team and performance targets (KPI’s)
· Ensure all customer and account information is recorded accurately through CRM whilst developing and maintaining the CRM database to the highest standards
· Compose and present business proposals to a high standard
· Attend relevant functions and exhibitions (International travel)
· Show initiative, innovate, bring new ideas to the table
· Regular reports directly into Group Publishing Director and Managing Director
· At least 3 - 4 years media or event sales experience
· Confident, intelligent with great communication skills and tenacity to succeed
· Happy to travel on a regular basis to meet clients
· Positive attitude. You will be joining a lively team who enjoy bouncing ideas off one another, and you need to be a strong team player!